Urinary Incontinence in Woman – Tips for Prevent Urinary Incontinence
Causes of urinary incontinence:
Urinary incontinence is the uncontrollable excretions of urine. Urinary incontinence is not a natural part of aging. It is common in the elderly, especially women.
It is often temporary, and it almost always causes from an underlying medical condition such as urinary incontinence infection, constipation, vaginal imflammation in women, stroke, neurological injury, arthritis, and side effect from certain medicines. In these condition, it is only temporary and can be cured when these cause of urinary incontinence are treated.
However if your urinary incontinence symptoms still persist, after these temporary cause of urinary incontinence have been treated, it could be cause malfunction of the bladder such as nerve disorder, enlarged prostate in man, weak of pelvic floor or bladder muscles.
The best you should do is consult to your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms of urinary incontinence, so your doctor can determine your type and cause of incontinence and make the best plan for treatment.
Tips for Prevent Urinary Incontinence:
Here are some suggestions that may help you to prevent urinary incontinence by following the good habits:
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily unless your doctor advises you otherwise.
- Avoid or limit your intake of alcohol, carbonated drinks, and caffeinated drinks.
- Eat a balanced diet, so keep you healthy and a normal weight range.
- If you are over weight, try to lose weight because carrying extra weight also puts further stress on pelvic floor muscles.
- Enough of fiber in your diet so can prevent constipation.
- Do pelvic floor exercises or Kegel exercise regularly to help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which may help you to have a strong pelvic floor muscles.
- Good bladder habits such don’t holding back too long when your bladder is full or persistently emptying it when it is not.
There are some tips for prevent urinary incontinence by following the good habits in our lifestyle.
Remember if you suffer from urinary incontinence and if it affects your life, you should discuss the problem with your doctor, as it may be a symptom of underlying medical condition that requires treatment.
Are you suffering from urinary incontinence? Urinary incontinence Take CONTROL your life & make you felt embarrassing!! Find out excatly the proven method treatment of Urinary incontinence and solve your problems... Click here : Treatment of Urinary Incontinence